This information guide contains: safety, handling, disposal, recycling and
regulatory information and limited warranty for iXu smart bear.
To avoid battery leakage do not short-cut the USB-cable contacts. Use only
high quality USB charging cables and chargers.
Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures or fire etc. The product is
designed to use in moderate climates and temperatures.
Operation and store temperature is between 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C). Low or high temperature might shorten the battery life or cause iXu temporarily stop working properly.
- Do not leave iXu in your car if the temperature might be less 32°F (0°C) or
- higher than 104°F (40°C)
- Do not leave iXu in humid or rainy conditions or
- under direct rain
Use and Maintenance
- Do not drop, throw, puncture, kick or abuse iXu smart bear. Bend or twist the moving arm by force.This can damage the product or its weaken safe
- Do not use iXu smart bear if its body or moving arm is broken
- Do not put the product in a microwave oven
- Do not attempt to dismantle, pierce, distort or cut the product body
- Do not expose the product to excessive physical shock
- Do not subject the product to large temperature variations
- Do not palace the iXu bear near the source of heat
iXu smart bear is not suitable for use by children under 6 years without adult
To reduce the risk of damage or injury use and treat the product gently.
End of Life Products and Disposal
At the end of this product`s life, please do not dispose it in your general
household waste. Instead, in order to prevent possible harm to the
environment or human health dispose it separately in accordance with your
local laws and regulation.
For more information on the separate collection systems for waste electrical and electric equipment that are available for consumers contact your local municipality authority.
You can also contact the retailer which you purchased your iXu Smart Touch Bear.
Any changes or modifications not excessively approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user`s authority to operate this
Note: Warranty and Refund policy
Please see https://www.ixubear.com/pages/order-terms-and-conditions